Saturday, October 9, 2010

Style inspiration.



Okay. So, this blog may border on materialistic...but what can I say? I am a girl that wants everything all at once. Not in a Willy Wonka 'I want the world, I want the whole world' manner. Gosh no. The more fashion magazines I flick through, the more my eyes are opened to the beautiful world of fashion and what it has to ofter.
For some of us anyway...
Lets face it, $1,700 Christian Dior boots aren't always a realistic option..so I will just continue to drool and lust over beautiful things until one day I am lucky enough to have them in my possession. May God help me wear these said beautiful things as well as the alluring Charlize Theron.




Mmm, shoes shoes glorious shoes! You could definately say that I am a shoes and accessories kinda gal. Watches, hats, belts, handbags... and best of all sunglasses. I would even go as far to say if that someone was dressed like a homeless and had a fabulous pair of sunglasses on, people may not even stop to judge.

When it comes to fashion inspiration there will be a few popular names that pop into your head such as Kate Moss, Sienna Miller, Sarah Jessica Parker, Diane Kruger, Kate Bosworth and the Olsen Twins. Then you have the newer kids on the block such as Whitney Port, Alexa Chung, and one person in particular who I have come to appreciate ever since The City ceased to bring out a 3rd Season and she changed her hair colour to brunette...the all American socialite Olivia Palermo. My goodness me, this girl knows how to whip up an outfit and look sensational! Having launched a jewelry line with Roberta Freymann in 2010, her bling-ch-cha-ching is always amazing!
Here are some of my fav outfits from Miss Olivia Palermo. P.s check out her spunky man!









Awe-inspiring.

Temeika-Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment