Monday, March 29, 2010

Live, laugh, love & dream big dreams!



Jonathan and I were stopped at a red light the other day and both spotted an old man walking alone on the foot path. An ordinary looking old man, he wore a brown suit and still had a full head of gray hair, but what caught our eye was that he was walking along with a big grin. It was so lovely to see. He just seemed to have such a great attitude towards life.

We both wondered what his life would have consisted of? What sights he would have seen, or not seen? What success he would have encountered, or maybe not encountered. What loves he would have experienced???

I want to live my life to the absolute fullest! Get to old age and have no regrets and wear a big smile on my face just like that old man.

I love being in love, and having big dreams, and I love that I have my whole life ahead of me to achieve those dreams!!

And so I leave you with this quote. Definitely one of my favorites.

"Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


Temeika-Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment