Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A big year ahead!


As you may know, at the end of 2009 I got engaged to the love of my life and very best friend, Jonathan Bowden.
In July of this year I not only get to Marry my best friend but I officially join the Bowden clan!

Already 2010 has been full on! A time of healing, planning, loving, and learning. The not so fun part has definitely been the healing, but the fun is the planning!!!

Ever since I was 10yrs old I've kept cutouts in a scrap book of my dream wedding day!
Of course being a 10yr old it had to be a Princess wedding. I kept pictures of an old chapel, a long red carpet, red roses, a big poofy dress and a white horse.

Its great to look back on the pics and reminisce, but since then my style and ideas have adapted and changed. Now my thoughts are the simpler- the better!

So I've gone for a more elegant and romantic approach for my wedding day with a theme of pearls and lace.
Very excited to be having the ceremony and reception at the dreamy Clios venue in Palmwoods on the Sunshine Coast.








I have been SO blessed, that everything has just sort of fallen into place very seamlessly.
My bridesmaids are done, the groomsmen are done, my dress is in the making...all in all it is going to be a very beautiful day! So YAY for July 9 and for more adventures and stories to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    would you be interested in writing for us?

    Check out our web page:

    http://downrightfiction.blogspot.com

    Thanks for your time!

    ReplyDelete