Thursday, March 25, 2010

There's no place like home.


There has been a reoccurring theme in my dreams every night this week....Home sweet home.
Last night I had quite a merry dream. I was back at home on the Sunshine Coast, with my closest friends and my family. I can't remember what I was doing exactly. All I remember was having this content feeling of happiness that would never end, that could never end...

...and then I woke up.
It made me think today that we should never take home for granted. Embrace each moment that we spend with our loved ones. I am so incredibly blessed to have such amazing people in my life. I think of you and pray for you all everyday.

You know you're home sick when you start posting photos of where you used to live on blog sites.

mmm...





















Temeika-Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment