Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wedding Inspiration.


Heya!!
I've had a lot of spare time at home after my op, so I've tried to use my time wisely and get some wedding prep done. I am having a ball planning for July 9!
I wanted to share with you some of my ideas!! (if you click on the photo you will be able to see each picture bigger)

After checking out some beautiful Wedding sites I am convinced that our wedding will have;

1. Jar tea-lights and hanging lanterns.

2. Centerpieces- vintage tins, jars or teapots to hold flowers.

3. A wild, overgrown floral theme for the reception.

4. Vintage elements.

5. Succulents.

6. Pearls in bridesmaids hair.

7. Fairy floss.

8. Mine and Jonathan's pick of candy in vases with serving scoops.

9. Possible flower in my hair.








I found this picture of January Jone's hair, and simply fell in love. I want to have the exact same hairstyle for my bridesmaids but with only 3 strands and instead of diamonds have baby pearls. Isn't it divine?!!


I also love these colours for the girls bouguets.








Aren't the jam jar tea-lights below adorable!





I'm loving these blush and dusty pink colours for the flowers in the centre of each table. Not the dark purple as I'm trying to steer away from darks and bolder colours. They will match the bridesmaids dresses so perfectly. Does anyone know exactly what these flowers are called? Let me know if so!!

I'm happy to say that I'll be coming home to the Coast in late April. I'll then be able to have appointments and finally set things in stone for the big day!
I hope you've enjoyed checking out my inspired ideas.
I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Lots of love,

Temeika-Jo xx


wedding website

No comments:

Post a Comment